Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Your role as a Tendering Engineer is to work with the Business Development team to create proposals and costing models across the business lines: Rental, Asset Maintenance & Engineering and Capital Sales.
- Responsible to deliver costing models for tenders
- Generation of proposals to satisfy the client tender requirements
- Ensure any supporting engineering document packages are compiled in accordance with client tender requirements
- Co-ordinate engineering delivery to meet multiple tender requirement
- Creation and management of standard Proposal Templates
- Attend internal sales meetings, stakeholders meeting and one to one meetings as required to compliment tendering activities
- Any other tasks pertinent to the successful performance of the tendering department Senior Management deem necessary.
- Maintain development of professional skills and experience via the undertaking and recording of CPD
- Maintain and report Key Performance Indicators and take action as required to ensure agreed performance standards and expectations are achieved.
- Set good personal examples on QHSE issues within your area of operation and influence; report all accidents and near misses to your line manager; is always leading by example and setting high standards
- Works in collaboration with the team and develops good working relationships
- Works closely with business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve overall financial targets.
- Develops strong and effective working relationships with Executive Management, Project Managers, Engineering, Asset and Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Work closely with operations to understand availability, capability and timescales to deliver services.
- Works closely with Executive Team to assess opportunities and confirms that the type of work fits the company’s business model and risk profile.
- Effectively communicate client information and in-sights to team.
- Ensure successful communication/works within all areas of the business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in tendering roles
- Good understanding of the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry, specifically subsea
- Excellent IT skills (specifically MS Office, databases and ERPs)
- SharePoint and Salesforce experience would be good but not essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated
- Willingness to learn & adapt
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and attention to detail
- Proactive, flexible and decisive
- Is able to innovate and challenge
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.