Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Permanent Trainee Part-Time roles are not all that common and when you consider this one is with a multinational and globally recognised organisation, it is one you should definitely consider. With well over 2000 employees and a presence in 9 countries, you would be joining a company that have a wealth of history as well as a bright future ahead.
Purpose of Job:
Training as Assistant in Preparation & Control of Engineering & QA Documentation
- Filing of Engineering / QA documentation and maintenance of QA Job files.
- Preparation of COC’s for parts orders.
- Assist in Preparation & Compiling Certification Data Books for Jobs.
- Liaise with other sectors/locations of the company to obtain documentation.
- Maintaining O & M Manuals File.
- Filing Material Certification.
- Assisting in the Preparation of Route Sheets for Rework & New Manufacture.
- Submittal of documentation via various documentation portals.
- Review contracts/POs to determine the QA requirements.
- All other duties as required within the capability of the employee.
- Provide cover for receptionist during breaks and holidays.
- Provide holiday cover for document controller.
Academic / Education:
- Secondary School Education.
- Computer/IT literate. Strong familiarity with IT Systems.
- Pleasant telephone manner for reception duties.
- Good/excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to work in busy/high paced environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated/work independently or as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure & too tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in an administrative role is required.
- Experience of accurate data entry is desirable.
- Document control experience would be advantageous.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.