Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
The company specialise in providing Valves and associated equipment to a range of clients in the Oil and Gas, petrochemical and associated process industries. They believe in being pro-active, listening to the market and being in close contact with customers, so that they can be responsive to clients’ needs. Attention to detail is fundamental to their operations with each product being supplied with the correct documentation, inspection (QA) and final despatch arrangements. They are committed to providing value for money, embracing the highest standards of product integrity from a single valve to a complete package.
A successful candidate for this role would be able to do the following-
- Review requests for quotes and build a CTR for valve refurbishment and testing for Sales to quote.
- Provide basic production pack information to workshop from orders won
- Provide/review strip and test reports
- Medium and Longer term loading planning
- Organize weekly production meetings to aid planning
- Work with production admin to streamline reporting
This person would also be comfortable feeding up to senior management regularly, as well as working with the workshop supervisor on daily loading and project organisation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.