Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Warehouse Materials Controller & Cycle Counter
Reporting to: Workshop Manager
An exciting opportunity to work for a highly reputable engineering firm who pride themselves on high standards. They specialise in personalised design solutions and manufacture highly durable products on site.
The successful candidate will ensure the accuracy of stock in all Stores areas are maintained, whilst assisting with stock control tasks.
- Maintaining records for all tasks on Winman ERP System and hard copies where applicable.
- Maintaining the accuracy of the stock within the Stores Location areas by ensuring cycle counts are carried out to the required level.
- Ensuring that material is stored correctly and carrying out any corrective action to maintain the integrity of the material and Its Location.
- Participating in the ongoing improvement of the systems used within the department
- To conduct physical counts on storage locations input and reconciliation on a regular basis.
- Cover warehouse duties as required (picking, goods in and out, deliveries and Returns processing.)
- Administration of filing, collation of purchase orders and creation of GRNs and reporting of discrepancies.
- Working in accordance with ISO 9001 policies and procedures
- Additional project work when requested.
- Picking, Packing, and preparing goods for shipping
- Experience working with warehouse management and ERP systems or aptitude to learn these systems.
- FLT driving qualification
- Strong personal accountability to work as part of a team to execute operational work and highlight any risks to service that arise.
- Familiarity with MS packages Excel, Outlook, Word
- Be able to handle changing priorities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.