Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We have a position available suited to an enthusiastic, motivated candidate willing to join a reputable Oil & Gas company that is growing from strength to strength.
Essential adherence to Health & Safety guidelines is required. Ongoing HS&E training is provided. Previous experience of working in an Oil & Gas yard would be essential and a forklift ticket would be advantageous. This would suit a candidate with a good mechanical mind-set, drivers licence essential.
- Moving client owned and company owned inventory back on pallets and racks in a safe and timely manner
- Stock take of warehouse equipment
- Driving the Forklift
- Loading / Unloading equipment onto lorries / vans
- Completing of paperwork associated with material movements
- Communicating with Operations and Admin team with daily movements
- Tagging and labelling of assets
39 hours per week, overtime available.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.