KBM Resourcing Ltd
Working for a large Engineering firm who design and manufacture their own products on site.
To oversee and coordinate the daily warehouse activities ensuring operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations whilst implementing production, quality, and customer service.
- Achieve high level of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching, and assuring quality of goods.
- Confirming all relevant certification is received during acceptance of incoming goods.
- To ensure all incoming goods have been quality approved prior to being booked and receipted into stock.
- Organise and maintain storage area using rack numbering system to identify item and location within warehouse.
- Monitor the shelf life of materials held within stores area ensuring upcoming expiry dates are shared with the relevant department and that stock rotation process is adhered to.
- Assist with the offloading of bulk materials by following procedures and using Permit to work control.
- Acknowledge stores requisition request prior to transfer of requested materials to the relevant department.
- Ensure inventory equipment required from stores are packed safely and accurately to the specification of the project packing list.
- Keep warehouse in a tidy condition using 5s methodology and to help reduce waste.
- Communicate with Project and Logistics team ensuring that loadouts are planned and accurately adhered to.
- Previous experience working as a Warehouse Supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data.
- Hands on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Forklift use (Beneficial)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.