Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Due to continued growth, KBM are supporting our client with the recruitment of another Welder Fabricator to join their already well-established team. This is an ideal opportunity to join a Global Oil & Gas company who design, manufacture and service their specialised equipment on site. This is a permanent role, based at their South Aberdeen facility. The Welder Fabricator we are looking for must have knowledge of Gas Metal Arc Welding along with experience in MIG.
The Welder Fabricator will be responsible for carrying out duties in the Fabrication workshop, including the manufacturing of their products.
You will be required to:
- Read Engineering drawings to correctly complete the Fabrication/Welding tasks assigned
- Always ensure Good housekeeping measures
- Carry out pre-use maintenance checks on equipment, reporting any faults to the Workshop Chargehand
- Always follow strict QHSE
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability and experience using a variety of tools and equipment used for fabrication.
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Full knowledge of relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Knowledge of specific welding processes such as GMAW is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.