An outstanding opportunity is now available to join an Angus based Oil and Gas company as a Pressure Control Mechanical. You will be responsible for the service, repair and testing of mechanical and hydraulic pressure control equipment.
- Refurbish all mechanical and hydraulic equipment.
- Assist in service, repair and testing of equipment.
- Completing final checks on equipment prior to dispatch.
- Ensure all weekly and monthly critical plant equipment checks are carried out.
- Complete timesheets on a daily basis.
- Act as an ambassador for safety demonstrating safe behaviours.
- Mechanical minded individual is required.
- Experience with pressure control equipment.
- Basic IT skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Mechanical Qualification (HNC/HND, Modern Apprenticeship, SVQ).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.