We are looking for a Pressure Control Mechanic to work with our client based in Angus. This is an immediate start, for an ongoing contract (temp work with potential to become permanent).
The individual must have a positive attitude, can perform successfully as part of a small operations team, who has the ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To refurbish all mechanical or hydraulic equipment
- To service, repair and test mechanical and hydraulic equipment
- To manufacture and pressure test hydraulic hoses.
- Assist in service, repair and testing of all Well Services equipment.
- To assist on an ad-hoc offshore and overseas on mechanical / hydraulic projects
- To complete the necessary paperwork for the equipment for regular DNV sign-off and generate certs
- To ensure that asset card maintenance regimes are completed correctly
- To complete final checks on equipment prior to despatch
- Mechanical and hydraulic hose repairs within RMEC Workshop and on occasion covering the Mobile Hydraulic Van if required on client’s premises.
- To ensure all weekly and monthly critical plant equipment checks are carried out
- To complete timesheets on a daily basis
- To ensure that all plant and machinery are used properly and are kept well maintained
- To use forklift and overhead crane to prepare, load and unload equipment
- Previous experience working with pressure control equipment or mechanical equipment
- Mechanical mind-set
- Forklift trained
- Preferable for the candidate to be offshore trained, but the client would consider putting the right candidate through the necessary training for offshore work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.