Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
To provide support to the Purchasing & Planning team to enable customer demands to be met on time. You will work in strong relation with the Customer Service, Assembly, and Design Engineering Teams. On a day-to-day basis you will manage your own activities and will implement all actions to reach goals.
To be an integral part of continuous improvement within the Purchasing and Planning Team, including improving the ERP processes. Work with the Purchasing & Planning Team Leader to achieve the agreed KPIs.
To work closely with the Customer Support Team to enable excellent communication to customers in relation to ensure timely order fulfilment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain production schedule/s in line with completion dates
- Update and maintain visual communication boards
- Gather, maintain & analyse data sets for reporting purposes
- Processing of purchasing and production orders and Kanban cards
- Agreeing customer order delivery dates in line with capacity and availability
- Customer forecast analysis – review and discuss with Customer Service Team
- Work with the members of the Purchasing & Planning Team to ensure materials are available to meet customer demand
- Develop close working relationships with all internal teams to enable effective and timely fulfilment of customer orders
- Ensure all relevant reports are updated timely, alerting relevant departments of any potential issues, as well as keeping SAP updated with latest information
- Ensure a safe working environment, follow, support, and maintain working practices, comply with all relevant HSE legislation and local policies and procedures.
- Continually work as a Team Member to maintain and improve the teamwork philosophy within the business
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Good problem-solving and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), Fluent in English
- Excellent understanding of data analysis and reporting
- Logical thinker
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
- Experience in following Quality Systems
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.