The Project Engineer plays a crucial role in delivering assigned technical packages in support of the sales and delivery functions. Working closely with the sales team during early proposal stages and with project managers during the delivery stage, the Project Engineer ensures that clients’ technical requirements are clearly understood and addressed appropriately at every project phase. By bridging the gap between sales and delivery, the Project Engineer contributes to a seamless project handover following contract award.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or a related field or equivalent field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong technical and project management skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team-orientated environment.
- Attention to detail: Ability to meticulously review technical documentation, project plans and specifications to ensure accuracy and compliance with client requirements.
- Problem Solving Skills: Proficiency in identifying and resolving technical issues, challenges and obstacles during project development and delivery.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze complex technical data and information to make informed decisions.
- Time Management: Effective time and task management and ability to multitask to meet project deadlines and milestones.
- Adaptability: Ability to adjust to ever changing project requirements and client needs.
- Client Focused: A commitment to understanding and meeting client requirements and expectations.
- Proactive & Innovative: A willingness to take the initiative and propose technical improvements or solutions.
- Negotiation: Ability to negotiate with clients in a project environment, present technical solutions for changes to work scopes to clients and develop win-win strategies.
- Personal Development: eagerness to learn and grow in technical and project management skills, with willingness to take on increased responsibilities as competence is demonstrated.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management software, Microsoft Office applications, as well as database use and management.
On offer for this position is a competitive salary that will vary depending on experience alongside a benefits package.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.