Our client that is based in the Fyvie area is looking to bring in a Project Engineer to join the team. Great chance to join a industry leading company with great working perks.
Project Engineer to deliver contracted products and services to agreed client specifications on time and budget whilst emulating our company values. To define engineering work resource requirements and delivery timelines required to meet contracted objectives.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day delivery of small or medium scale projects.
- Prioritise assigned projects and ensure on time delivery and engage with all relevant stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Work in conjunction with Project Admin (PA) to prepare and maintain project documentation register (SDRL’s).
- Work in conjunction with the Project Cost Accountant (PCA) to collate and maintain project invoice schedule.
- Ensuring invoicing forecasting is in line with project schedule, supporting submission evidence is collated and issued on time and supports Accounts Payable where applicable to ensure payment is received in line with terms.
- Manage the project to ensure all key milestones are met.
- Be aware of commercial implications within contracts e.g. payment milestones and liquidated damages (LD) and work with contract specialist as applicable.
- Ensure regular interface with client/suppliers/key stakeholders to ensure project requirements are satisfied.
- Ensure equipment designs fulfil business and customer specifications, whilst managing technical elements efficiently and effectively to ensure best solution is provided within the confines of the budget.
- Where applicable provide technical support to offshore personnel as and when required/ensure key parties are engaged to provide technical support.
- Provide regular and timely reports to all stakeholders on overall project progress.
- Working with PCA & PC to prepare project cost sheets for monthly presentation to the Board of Management (BoM).
- Raise requisitions for required project materials, site personnel and equipment engaging with PA’s & PC’s accordingly for support.
- Responsible for specification, issue and return of all equipment and materials, inclusive of an transportation requirements.
- Manage modification / manufacture of equipment for projects utilising Service Requests.
- Arrange and witness client FAT equipment testing (as required).
- Creation of offshore information packs / procedures.
- Carry out project briefings and debriefings with offshore personnel and review daily reports from offshore and projects.
- Prepare documentation for equipment loadout and shipping.
- Create and maintain the project plan/tracker and ensure that it is clearly communicated where applicable.
- To support the sales department in technical proposals and client meetings when requested.
- Gaining customer feedback by customer satisfaction using FPAL and client visits onshore, offshore and overseas as required.
- Available for on-call rota.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Previous work experience in a similar role.
- Degree level qualification in Engineering or similar desirable.
- Mechanical/Hydraulics/Electrical/PLC/Backdeck/Offshore operational background.
- Experience in Project Management.
- IT Skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project.
- Self-motivated and uses initiative.
- Excellent organisational /communication/time management skills.
- Previous experience with back deck and mechanical handling equipment.
- Experience in review of specifications, preparing workpacks, plans and management of modifications.
- Experience in FAT, mobilization/demobilization of equipment for offshore/overseas.
- Previous experience of working offshore is highly desirable.
- Salary- £50-55K
- Eligible for field allowance and overtime
- Potential for Hybrid (after passing of probationary period)
- 33 Days annual leave(Inc. Bank holidays)
- Private health care
- Pension contribution
- Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm(hybrid working potentially available)
- Staff gym onsite(can be used by family)
- Onsite Parking
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.