Due to continued growth of a client’s company they currently have an exciting opportunity for two focussed and committed Project Managers to join our team based in Westhill.
The Project Manager role is to have responsibility for the successful delivery of allocated projects that fall within the company’s service offering. One Project Manager will focus predominantly be on New Builds projects but may on occasion include Asset Maintenance (AM) projects and the other one will support mainly the Rentals Projects team. The Project Managers should take the full scope through its entire project life cycle from initial specification / kick off, engineering phase, manufacture, assembly, testing, right through to the delivery or offshore execution.
As a senior member of the project team, the role is also supporting in the team’s development and providing mentoring to others.
- Thorough knowledge of formal project management methods, processes, procedures, techniques and tools – initiation-planning-execution-closure, earned value, critical path, gantt chart, different stages of planning, risk assessment, estimating & costing.
- Ability to negotiate with clients in a project environment, present commercial and technical solutions for changes to work scopes to clients and develop win-win strategies.
- Ability to work within a team and work across departments to achieve a common goal.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated proficiency in software, Microsoft Office applications, and database use and management.
- Experience with project management software tools, such as MS Project.
- Experience with project cost control and cost controlling software.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Skill and experience with small to large scale projects.
Qualifications & Skills
- Educated to degree level is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management within an Oil and Gas or Engineering Service company.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery, including management of budget, schedule, scope, and quality.
- Experience managing a project P&L, reviewing and executing project contracts and managing client expectations.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate is preferred.
- Strong understanding of engineering and manufacturing processes, as well as knowledge of project management methodologies and tools.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.