Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
This company are specialists in gathering verifiable high quality data to deliver actionable insight on pipelines throughout the world. They are looking for a new Project Manager to work in their busy Operations department. The right person will be experienced in pipeline operations with a firm focus and interest in customer relationships and delivery. The successful candidate will be a proactive self-starter with the ability to manage several overlapping scopes.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Minimum BSc (or equivalent) in relevant Engineering discipline
- At least 3 years of pipeline operational experience (pigging, ILI etc)
- Excellent organisational qualities, with the ability to work within varied teams and coordinate project outputs
- Must have a drive to work to commercial deadlines
- Strong ability to perform well under pressure of a high and varied workload, tight deadlines and changing job priorities
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the job role
- Excellent Computer skills
- Manage and carry out all aspects of identified client projects, including technical, logistical, financial and associated communications/engagement with client.
- Provide technical management, guidance & development on a job by job basis.
- Promote customer awareness of products and services through ongoing communication and continuous business development to efficiently meet customer requirements.
- Tailor services and products as appropriate to suit client needs or market influences.
- New Business generation via account management, proposal writing and relationship building with key stakeholders.
- Financial aspects of projects, including costing, cost analysis, invoicing and cash collection.
- Produce concise project documentation packages including, risk analysis, operating procedures and reports, design and feasibility studies, technical sales documentation, associated tender documentation, operating and installation procedures.
- Liaise with appropriate company personnel for co-ordination of manpower levels, training and development for operational personnel required for projects.
- Prepare, negotiate, and where appropriate, put into place third party supply contracts and fixed term customer service agreements.
- Deal with customer’s technical enquiries and problems including on site (including offshore) trouble-shooting, site surveys, equipment installation and commissioning.
- Maximise potential RO values on existing projects.
- Carry out projects in accordance with the company’s QHSE policies.
- Produce accurate reports including sales and order analysis, forecasts & budget reports.
- Other duties from time to time as the company reasonably requires.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.