Salary - D.O.E
An excellent opportunity has become available with one of our returning clients based in the central belt. Our client is a reputable organisation and offers great growth opportunities for the right candidate. Our client has been trading for over 30 years and has become a very well-known name within their specialist field.
As a PM you will provide direction and leadership to my clients project teams to ensure their resources are fully utilised. You will also supervise projects from acceptance to completion. Additionally, as a Project manager you will ensure the project is maintaining good progress and is in line with all Health & Safety regulations.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Control and manage project teams.
- Work loosely with specific stakeholders including, Project QS.
- Provide necessary guidance to QS with regards to reporting the current and projected financial status of the project
- Provide support and leadership to the wider Construction Team
- Source labour and materials and maintain high productivity.
- Develop method statements and Risk Assessments together with Construction Phase Health & Safety plan. Additionally, observe the requirement of the CDM Regulations in the Status of the Principle Contractor.
- Develop and monitor the logic of the construction programme.
- Expedite materials and info release from design team.
- Ensure time sheets are completed and correct.
- Daily planning of operations on site.
- Attend meetings where required.
- Always comply with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports to the relevant teams.
- Supervise the quality of works and hand over a snag free project.
- Any other duties as assigned.
The key skills / qualifications and experienced required:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Civil Engineering qualification (HND/Degree level preferred)
- CSCS card Scheme (minimum level 3)
- SMSTS or SSSTS required.
- Previous knowledge of various surveying equipment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to co-ordinate temporary workers
- CAD knowledge and ground modelling would be desirable.
- Driving license is essential due to travel between sites.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.