Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding opportunity for a Project Manager to join a growing Civil Engineering and Telecommunications Contractor is now available based in Glasgow. Mainly working on Fibre Optic delivery roll outs, you will be supervising a number of cabling, splicing, overhead and underground activities. This company is going through an exciting stage of growth, paving the way for a Project Manager to hit the ground running within a busy environment.
- Supervision of cabling, splicing, overhead & underground resource.
- Delivering telecommunications networks in line with client delivery expectations.
- create programmes of works.
- Ensure all site works meet quality inspections.
- Engage and liaise with local authorities.
- Communicate with all internal departments.
- Create reports as required by the client.
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- Have extensive experience as a Project Manager.
- Have experience managing deployments of Openreach, Virgin Media and other Altnet Networks.
- Have experience liaising with client and roads authrorieties.
- New Roads & Streetworks supervisor qualification.
- SVQ level 3 Site Supervision.
- CSCS Card.
- Open reach craft accreditations.
- From £45K
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.