Website Up to £40K
Based in Glasgow, this client is currently looking for a QA Administrator/Document Controller to join the business to become a vital part of the day-to-day operations.
A highly competent and experienced QA Administrator/Document Controller to assist with the company documentation.
- Collate quality documentation ensuring client requirements and specifications are met.
- Ensure correspondence with suppliers, customers and internal staff is recorded accurately.
- Collate heat treatment charts.
- Ensure welder qualification prolongations are passed to welding engineers in a timely manner.
- Deliver documentation packages to customers and internal staff in a timely manner.
- Amend documentation packages as per customer’s reasonable requests.
- Ensure all machinery and inspection tools are within calibration status.
- Ensure all documentation is logged correctly onto company ERP system.
- To provide support to customers (where necessary) under the direction of Management.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Comply with all company procedures and policies.
Skills & Experience
- To effectively communicate with other members of the team/department/company.
- First class organisational skills with the ability to adapt and multitask.
- Good level of IT literacy.
- An enthusiastic and dependable team player.
- General experience of ERP systems.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and recognition of HSE procedures and responsibilities.
- Salary- Up to £40K
- Hours- Mon-Thu (8-5pm) Fri (8-2pm)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.