Website Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Based in Portlethen this company manufacture critical components, high technology systems and precision parts for international oil and gas and energy service groups. They are looking for a QA Certification Coordinator to join their team.
The QA Certification Coordinator will be responsible for fulfilling documentation requirements relating to products manufactured, serviced and rented in the UK Well Intervention product line. Maintaining accurate and timely document control entries into the Quality Management System (QMS), Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP), Equipment Document Sharing System (HEDSS), reporting, induction and training facilitation. Support key processes such as NCR disposition, Internal/External Audits, Customer Releases, Customer Feedback, Corrective and Preventive Actions.
- Manufacturing Documentation Packages for all New Build, Rental and Service New Parts, Thru Tubing and Spares/Accessories where required.
- Quality Plans
- Quality Related Requisitions on ERP System.
- Ensuring accurate data input to HEDSS and assisting other departments with use.
- Administration of Customer accounts on HEDSS and assisting with live document retrieval queries.
- Administration of historical archives (physical and digital)
- Witnessing of UK Hydrostatic Testing.
- Upload of Goods in Certification and Raw Material Certification to HEDSS.
- Assisting Third Party surveyor with resolution of anomalies for MSA locations.
- Working in accordance with the applicable document management procedures and work instructions.
- Completing the Quality section of the Contract Review process and attending kick-off meetings.
- Performing prescribed quality checks on all documentation before processing.
- Circulating documents for review, information and approval.
- Liaising with third-party or customer-supplied releasing agents.
- Liaising with relevant departments regarding certification or documentation issues.
- Co-ordinating with Manufacturing and other internal departments to define and resolve product or service quality issues.
- Producing relevant reports to detail performance and inform Quality management of issues.
- Participating in Internal/External audits, including resolution of any associated CAR’s and PIR’s.
- Supporting and driving the identification of ‘Root Cause’ and the implementation of Corrective and Preventative actions resulting from Non-conformances. This will include the communication of relevant lessons learned.
- Promoting Health, Safety and Environmental policies, and communicating effective awareness of the risks and hazards to all personnel and maintain controls necessary for their safety and that of others.
- Performing all duties in accordance with the Company’s Quality Procedures and Work Instructions in order to deliver and maintain the highest standards of quality for all products and services.
- Developing self within role and participate in and develop from training and developmental activities assigned to oneself.
- Understanding company service and product offerings.
- Establishing self as a subject matter expert with customer and expert in designated technical/professional discipline.
- Creating and maintaining good working relationships.
- Understanding and using of the correct reporting lines.
- Providing Cover for the MSA Certification Supervisor – where required.
- Work additional hours when required or requested.
- Travel may be required on an ad hoc basis, so a degree of flexibility is required.
- Ad hoc duties as reasonably required from time to time.
- Fully compliant with HSEQ goals, policies and procedures.
- Quality and accuracy of documentation and certification supplied to internal/external customers.
- Commitment to undertaking of personal development as agreed with Line Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience of a Quality Management System.
- Experience of ISO9001, API Q1 & Q2.
- HNC qualification in a related discipline or relevant Quality transferrable experience and skills.
- Knowledge of Quality International Codes and Standards.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge and experience of an ERP system, ideally Microsoft AX.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Formal internal auditing qualification.
- Risk management and incident investigation skills.
- Detailed analysis and reporting techniques including the visualisation of data.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), influencing and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of commercial acumen.
- Highly professional conduct.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Hardworking, dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated.
- Must be willing to travel and able to spend time away from home.
- £26-31K DOE
- Monday to Thursday- 8am to 4.30pm, Friday 8am to 4pm
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.