Website Salary- DOE
Based in Bridge of Don this company leverage extensive in-house capabilities to provide end-to-end control of design, manufacturing, and qualified products. Currently looking for an QA Inspector to join the team and work out of their modern site.
Seeking to recruit a self-motivated, conscientious, and committed individual who takes quality personally. The successful candidate must have a do it now & can-do attitude to assist and support the Quality Assurance systems for the control of manufactured products. Based in the Aberdeen Workshop, reporting to the QC Team Leader.
- Understanding of client and company specification.
- Ensure all documentation is accurately completed and distributed accordingly.
- Ensure all quality procedures applicable to dispatch / outwork are followed.
- Learn dimensional report requirements so received data from QC Inspector can be reviewed within FIR/ISR.
- Support Goods in and QA/QC coordinator with the metal certs review process.
- Create internal and external concessions and manage non- conformance parts.
- Support QC Team and Team Leader with research and fact finding for customer and internal requirements.
- Create documentation packs for customers.
- Develop, support, and actively encourage a culture of continual improvement by suggesting improvement programs that involve team members and other employees.
- Lead by example and always demonstrate role model traits.
Position is a three-shift rotation pattern (6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm & 10pm – 6am) rotating each week.
- 5-hour week
- 33 days holidays (Inclusive of federal and local holidays)
- Festive shutdown
- Additional loyalty days up to 5 days
- Life Insurance
- Onsite parking
- Growth opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.