Website Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Based in Westhill, this company prides itself on delivering a highly professional, high-quality service to all their clients that encompasses the expertise of a large organisation with the personal touch of a small company. They are looking for a QHSE Advisor to join their ranks. Provide services to organisations of all sizes and work internationally with clients worldwide.
Responsible for the Development, Implementation & Maintenance of the Client Management Systems. These may include (but not limited to: Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental, Information Security & GDPR (as required, where suitably qualified & experienced) and assisting with continual improvement to meet or exceed applicable standards.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- NEBOSH General Cert or equivalent(preferred)
- Lead Auditor Qualification in at least 1 discipline of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, 27001(preferred)
- Must have a Clean UK Driving Licence.
- Must have a high degree of initiative and “energy” with a can-do attitude, flexibility, teamwork and attention to detail.
- Must be independent and self-motivated and able to work effectively in both the office environment and remotely.
- Excellent inter-personal skills including a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
Renumeration and Perks
- Salary £35-45K DOE
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Store discount
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.