Website Salary- DOE
Based near Inverurie this client is an industry leader in their field and looking for a QHSE Co-ordinator to join their team due to company growth.
- Provide advice, guidance and support on all quality, health, safety and environment legislation, best practice, and investigations.
- Ensure compliance with and maintenance of relevant industry standards through review and auditing of the management system certification ISO9001:2015 & ISO45001:2018.
- Develop, promote and audit the QHSE management system and advise managers of any updates, non-conformances and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage and maintain the QHSE Software ensuring the timely reporting and close out of Non-Conformance Reports.
- Ensure all accidents & incidents are reported and investigated in a timely manner.
- Share and apply best practice across the Company, keeping employees abreast of relevant changes in Statutory regulation and to ensure the promotion of awareness of the customer requirements are fulfilled.
- Assist with ensuring all procedures and processes are fit for purpose and satisfy customer requirements.
- Plan, conduct and contribute to safety committee meetings to ensure improvement opportunities are reviewed and implemented.
- Prepare and deliver QHSE Inductions and toolbox talks to all relevant personnel.
- Manage and complete Internal Audit Plan, ensuring audit reports and results are communicated to the Management Team.
- Auditing and verification of suppliers and sub-contractors as and when required.
- Assist with the booking and management of training courses to meet both business and client requirements.
Remuneration for this position will be commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the successful applicant and a profit related bonus scheme is in operation.
This is a permanent and full-time position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.