Website Salary- Depending on experience
This client is based in Aberdeen and is an exciting business that work within the marine sector. They are currently looking for a QHSE Coordinator/Advisor to join the business and support on maintaining their QHSE levels.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career and become a key member of the business. As the QHSE Co-ordinator you will make a valuable contribution towards a wide variety of interesting projects. There is opportunity for this role to be based in either our Aberdeen office or base down South. There will be regular travel required for this role between offices and also to any off-site locations where the business are undertaking work.
- Implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System to the ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 standards.
- Control, issue and update of all QHSE documentation.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance to company procedures.
- Supervising the QHSE Audit Programme and ensuring adherence to schedule.
- Ensuring regular safety meetings take place and are accurately minute-ed.
- Review non-conformities in work routines and the application of corrective action.
- Ensuring the maintenance of QHSE records that provide objective evidence of the effective working of the QHSE systems.
- Qualified in Management Systems Auditing. (minimum of Internal Auditor Qualification)
- Experience of working within ISO 9001 and 14001 Standards.
- NEBOSH certified.
- Valid driving license.
- A good understanding of engineering and fabrication practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Optimistic and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work collaboratively.
- Adaptable and reacts well to challenges that present themselves.
- Salary- Flexible for the right candidate
- Hybrid working available
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.