Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Are you a qualified Accountant looking for a new and rewarding opportunity? If so, this opening could be just for you. We are delighted to be working alongside one of our clients based in Perth. Our client is an award winning organisation who have been operating for over 2 decades. As a market leader in their field, this is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. They are looking for like minded individuals and those who share the same core values.
As a qualified Accountant you will be responsible for managing and improving my clients accounting operations and provide insight into areas where improvements can be made. Additionally, you will be responsible for the training and mentoring of the finance team and be the first point of contact for any finance queries.
The key responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Quarterly VAT Returns, UK & Europe
- Monthly financial close process
- Year end process including financial statements and reports
- Analyse financial data and present it to non financial personnel
- Monitor and oversee all accounting operations
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Monitor cashflow within a number of currencies including Stirling, Euro and US Dollar
- Cash reconciliation and cash recording
- Prepare commission statements for Sales agents
- Monitor and implement internal controls to improve
- Successfully lead the finance team
The key skills/ knowledge / experience required:
- ACCA or CIMA qualified with management experience
- Excellent MS Office experience including Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proficient accounting software
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Import / export process is advantageous
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.