Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Due to an exciting period of growth, an opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established sub-contractor is now available. They specialise within timber supply and have built an outstanding portfolio of clients over the years. Project sectors you can expect to be involved in include Residential and Commercial working alongside National House Builders, Local, and self- build customers. They have enjoyed great success since they have been operational and look to continue this success well into the future.
- Compilation and submission of client/main contractor applications for payment.
- Reviewing contract documentation at pre-contract stage.
- Dealing with all contract issues of a commercial nature.
- Procurement of kit-erect subcontractors and the issue of subcontract documentation.
- Processing and issuing regular subcontract payments.
- Dealing with commercial subcontract issues at a site level.
- Compiling, negotiating, and agreeing final accounts with main contractors and sub-contractors.
- Re-measurement of value related items where necessary.
- Maintenance of all files and records relating to contracts, and the issue of project documentation to contracts managers or supervisors as required.
- Timber experience (not essential)
- Sub-Contract experience
- Be a high-level communicator.
- Be self-motivated.
- Have excellent IT skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.