Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor is available to join a Main Contractor based within Angus. If you have up to 2 years of Quantity Surveying experience and possess contracting knowledge, then you could be working with a busy company who are winning regular contracts, working on Refurbishments and New Builds in Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Historic and Education sectors. You will be joining a long-standing company who have grown and grown over the years, building an outstanding client portfolio and completing works to the highest of standards.
- Prepare and analyse the cost of tender.
- Forecast the costs of different resources needed for the project.
- Prepare tender documents and contract budgets.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities and contract conditions.
- Valuation of construction works.
- Timely payment to sub-contractors, vendors, suppliers etc.
- Up to 2 years Quantity Surveying/ Contracting experience.
- Be able to work an office based role, 5 days per week.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.