Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor is now available with a reputable and well-established refurbishment/ fit out contractor based in Dundee. Specialising in the Commercial and Residential sectors on projects such as churches, hotels, offices, cottages and homes, they are searching for someone who possesses experience on similar projects. This role will be based in their Dundee Office with occasional travel to the North East. Taking pride in everything they do and accomplishing projects to outstanding standards has lead them to become one of the stand out construction companies in the region.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Preparing reports, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Keeping track of materials.
- Scrutinizing material costs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.