Website Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Based in Westhill this company is a leading manufacturer of Subsea Tools and Drilling Equipment. They are currently looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their ranks and become a vital part of sales team.
To efficiently carry out all tasks related to customer quotations and orders, assist with company administration requirements, and be a focal point for customer contact.
- Process customer enquiries and create accurate quotations.
- Process customer orders.
- Monitor customer orders and facilitate and expedite on-time delivery.
- Proactive notification to customers of project/order deliverables, and notification of any predicted shortfall or discrepancies against delivery programme.
- Create vendor purchase orders as necessary and interface with vendor partners to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Assist with Company marketing efforts.
- Assist Production Team with creation of job routing planners for subsequent manufacture of company products.
- Provide assistance to, and coordination of, company Valve Shop activities.
- Assist with variety of administration tasks as required including maintenance of company customs filing requirements and ensure receipt of required documentation for proof of export purposes.
- Contribute to the success of the company with ideas for improving systems and processes as needed.
- Be an ambassador for the company internally and externally at all times.
- Professional, flexible, and friendly demeanour.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Understanding of office management systems.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise with strong time management skills.
- Be willing to learn about company products and have a desire for continual improvement.
- Communicate effectively with outside clients via email and telephone with strong communication skills both written and orally.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Standard Grade in English and Mathematics compulsory.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Knowledge of SAGE 200 would be helpful.
- Industry knowledge would be advantageous.
Renumeration and Hours
- Salary £25-32K DOE
- 37 Hours a week
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.