A rare vacancy has become available within a multi-awarding winning Architectural practice in the Angus / Tayside area. This is an exciting time for the practise with numerous projects getting underway. My client is looking for a talented Senior Architectural Technologist. You will have a passion for Architecture and be willing to get fully immersed with ongoing and future projects.
As a Senior Architectural technologist you will be working on a range of projects from a number of different sectors. As my clients order book grows you will be working on a variety of projects which range from smaller scale domestic buildings to large scale commercial buildings. No two days will be the same within the practise.
The key skills my client is looking for include:
- Excellent multi-tasking – having the ability to organise workload across multiple projects
- Excellent design skill – experience of designing multiple high end projects
- Organisation – having the ability to organise clients requirements and workload
- Flexibility – having the ability to adapt to agile working which may be required inline with project / client requirements and availability
- Teamwork – you must have the ability to work collaboratively and on an individual basis
- Conservation experience would be beneficial
- AutoCAD experience is essential
- Revit experience would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe software would be beneficial
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.