Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A truly outstanding opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Construction Operations Manager to join a well-established Main Design and Build Contractor is now available. You must be a motivated individual who has previously operated at the highest level with demonstrable experience of leading teams, programming and working with tender bids for Main Contract Projects. You will be joining a company who boast a successful history working across some of the most innovative sectors such as Commercial Builds, Healthcare, Hospitality, Leisure and more across the nation.
- Leading multiple teams simultaneously that vary in size and value.
- Ensure projects are executed to the highest possible standard.
- Support and develop teams and individuals.
- Ensure safety and quality are always taken into consideration.
- Oversee bids in conjunction with the estimating team.
- Develop project specific programmes during both bid and operational phases.
- Demonstrate understanding of the Design and Build process.
- Experience on Main Contract and Civils Projects.
- Be able to travel throughout the UK when required (re-location assistance available).
- Possess outstanding team leader skills.
- Attractive salary on offer.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Re-location assistance available.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.