An opportunity to join one of Scotland’s most prestigious construction companies has become available. This opportunity will enable you to be involved in iconic projects that are changing the built environment across the central belt. As the Senior Estimator you will be working on a number of projects at any one time and liaising with planners, design managers and pre-construction managers to ensure tenders are compete, competitive and whenever possible innovative to make a real different to the early stages of each project.
Our client believe in work/life balance and offer hybrid working as a combination of home / office and when appropriate site so you can see the project come to life. There is flexibility on hours to fit in with your circumstances. Due to continuous project wins our client is looking for an estimator that can hit the ground running and become an active member of the senior team.
The key responsibilities include:
- Prepare tenders to secure project wins and support the pre-construction team when needed.
- Liaise with planners, design managers and preconstruction management to deliver innovative solutions.
- Obtain competitive quotes based on market trends
- Highlight any risks & opportunities and report to the relevant parties
- Produce accurate estimates in line with company standards
The key skills / knowledge / experienced required:
- Previous experience in a similar role – particular experience of preparing competitive estimates ad cost plans.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Minimum of an HNC
- Experience of working on multiple projects at various stages at any one time
- Excellent understanding and execution of tender docs
- An eye for detail
- Have the ability to utilise estimating software and present the data collected
- A keen interest within the construction industry and unique projects would be beneficial
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.