Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A truly first-class opportunity for a Civils orientated Senior Project/ Contracts Manager has just become with a Main Building Contractor. The role would be suited to someone who is mobile or willing to relocate, as the majority of projects are focussed along the West Coast of Scotland from Inverness to Glasgow/ Argyll. Some excellent projects are underway, including New Build Housing, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare Education, Infrastructure and Utilities. This is an opportunity for a high calibre professional to join a company who are truly thriving, and look set to continue to well in the future.
- Overseeing multiple sites in different locations.
- Lead and manage all aspects of construction throughout the project life cycle.
- Confirming building plans with Surveyors, Architects, and Engineers.
- Providing progress reports to company directors.
- Creating schedule of works so projects are completed on time.
- Develop and maintain optimal relationships with external stakeholders.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.