Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
This Senior Quantity Surveying Opportunity will see you oversee a range of Refurbishment projects for a busy Main Contractor based in the heart of Glasgow. This role is particularly appealing as the correct candidate will eventually progress into a Commercial Management role as they grow with the company. Projects you will be involved in include the Refurbishment of Offices, Retail and other Commercial Builds involving Roof and Render, External Wall Insulation, Windows, Doors and more. This role will suit someone who is experienced within Quantity Surveying and is looking to take their career to the next level with a company with a progressive company.
- Measure, price, negotiate and agree budgets.
- Attend meetings and agree timely completion of agreed actions.
- Compile and issue invitations to tender.
- Analyse sub-contractor quotes.
- Visit sites as and when required.
- Assist in the guidance of junior employees.
- Liaise with other Senior Management.
- Have demonstrable experience in a Quantity Surveying role.
- Demonstrate experience on refurbishment projects.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.