Summary of role
Reporting to the Projects Manager, the post holder will be responsible for the provision of support across the Fire & Safety business stream. In addition, act as a customer interface on behalf of the department, primarily via the telephone and email but occasionally by accompanying managers to meetings on customer sites or at our offices.
- Expediting of projects and service administration in a timely manner.
- Acting as a client interface with regards to delivering a high level of customer care and a quality service Issue, track, progress and expedite work orders in a timely manner.
- Administration of fleet, tools and training requirements.
- Accurate completion of worksheets, supporting documentation and certification.
- Ensure timesheets are accurate and completed.
- Expedite sales enquiries and log relevant supporting information.
- Raise and process purchase orders against customer sales requirements.
- Expediting of spares/stock to support timely completion of work orders.
- Attendance at internal and external meetings, reporting and progressing operational issues.
- Assist in the maintenance of accurate customer contact records.
- Liaise with Suppliers and Stores Personnel with regards to stock issues and returns.
- Ensuring department invoicing is accurate and complete within company deadlines.
- Prepare delivery note paperwork and certification for product sales orders.
- Expediting of vendor orders
- Create and dispatch invoices for product sales electronically or by post.
- Report monthly invoicing figures to Projects Manager.
- Provide reports on regular and ad hoc basis to FSS Management as requested.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers largely by telephone and emails.
- Clarifying customer requirements.
- Close-out of work packages & Invoicing.
- Provide monthly KPIs to customers when required.
- Adhere to company HSEQ policies and procedures, ensure safe working practices are followed at all times.
- Report any unsafe conditions, behaviours or acts to management.
- On request, fully participate in HSEQ audits and inspections.
- Complete mandatory HSEQ training as identified by training matrix.
- Computer literate in all Microsoft packages.
- Good communication skills in English (written and oral)
- High level user in SAGE or similar software package.
- Team player, friendly and outgoing.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible and well organised.
- Self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to provide high level management reporting.
- Ability to manage and prioritise conflicting events/resource.
- Basic technical and product knowledge in Fire, Safety & Security.
- Offshore / Marine Admin experience.
- Previous experience in a busy service company environment.
- Knowledge of DNV, ABS & UKAS audit requirements.
- Salary £30-35K
- Monday to Friday (38 Hours)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.