Website Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Summary of role
Reporting to the Projects Manager, the post holder will be responsible for the provision of support across the Fire & Safety business stream. In addition, act as a customer interface on behalf of the department, primarily via the telephone and email but occasionally by accompanying managers to meetings on customer sites or at our offices.
- Expediting of projects and service administration in a timely manner.
- Acting as a client interface with regards to delivering a high level of customer care and a quality service Issue, track, progress and expedite work orders in a timely manner.
- Administration of fleet, tools and training requirements.
- Accurate completion of worksheets, supporting documentation and certification.
- Ensure timesheets are accurate and completed.
- Expedite sales enquiries and log relevant supporting information.
- Raise and process purchase orders against customer sales requirements.
- Expediting of spares/stock to support timely completion of work orders.
- Attendance at internal and external meetings, reporting and progressing operational issues.
- Assist in the maintenance of accurate customer contact records.
- Liaise with Suppliers and Stores Personnel with regards to stock issues and returns.
- Ensuring department invoicing is accurate and complete within company deadlines.
- Prepare delivery note paperwork and certification for product sales orders.
- Expediting of vendor orders
- Create and dispatch invoices for product sales electronically or by post.
- Report monthly invoicing figures to Projects Manager.
- Provide reports on regular and ad hoc basis to FSS Management as requested.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers largely by telephone and emails.
- Clarifying customer requirements.
- Close-out of work packages & Invoicing.
- Provide monthly KPIs to customers when required.
- Adhere to company HSEQ policies and procedures, ensure safe working practices are followed at all times.
- Report any unsafe conditions, behaviours or acts to management.
- On request, fully participate in HSEQ audits and inspections.
- Complete mandatory HSEQ training as identified by training matrix.
- Computer literate in all Microsoft packages.
- Good communication skills in English (written and oral)
- High level user in SAGE or similar software package.
- Team player, friendly and outgoing.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible and well organised.
- Self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to provide high level management reporting.
- Ability to manage and prioritise conflicting events/resource.
- Basic technical and product knowledge in Fire, Safety & Security.
- Offshore / Marine Admin experience.
- Previous experience in a busy service company environment.
- Knowledge of DNV, ABS & UKAS audit requirements.
- Salary £30-35K
- Monday to Friday (38 Hours)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.