Website Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Based in North Aberdeen this company combines knowledge, expertise, and best practice to deliver innovative engineering to protect people and assets. They are currently looking for a Service Support Co-ordinator (HVAC) to join the team and be based in their modern office space. This role is a temporary position but has a high chance of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
To provide administrative support to the Services division ensuring the competent and efficient operation of the department.
- Provide administrative assistance and support throughout the business as required.
- Responsible for personnel logistics – organising accommodation, flights and supplying the necessary documentation required for mobilisation.
- Organise and coordinate all visa applications.
- Maintain offshore personnel databases such as staff records, vaccinations, medical and survival refreshers etc.
- Liaise with relevant bodies for training requirements.
- Manage, monitor and book offshore training as required and record certification in relevant databases.
- Provide support to the Spares department, including preparing quotations for clients, acquiring quotations from supplies and organising deliveries and relevant paperwork.
- Assist with the upkeep of the calibration certification files and register.
- Arrange calibration of offshore equipment.
- Assist with answering external calls.
- Raise purchase orders in SAGE.
- Update and maintain the hire and equipment trackers.
- Organise return of hire equipment to suppliers.
- Provide assistance when requested to achieve the goals of the team.
- Assist the finance department with new client and supplier documentation, pro-forma invoices, general invoices and hire invoices, as well as sales orders to clients.
- Arrange local and international deliveries and collections.
- Ensure paperwork and filling is up to date and in order.
- Comply with Company HSEQ policies and procedures and ensure working practices are safe, always protecting the environment and Company reputation.
- Intervene, where possible, to prevent unsafe acts or conditions including stopping work where necessary. Restarting when it is safe to do so.
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses and unsafe conditions, behaviours or acts to line management, or by using the company observation card system.
- Ensure all personnel under your direct charge are suitably trained and competent to carry out the prescribed tasks and have read and understood RAMS issued to them, prior to starting work.
- Adhere to the controls described in risk assessments, RAMS and COSHH assessments, and highlight any shortcomings in the existing controls to line management.
- Visually inspect and check tools, equipment and plant which has been issued to you before use and report any deficiencies to line management.
- Correctly use PPE which you have been issued and inform line management when it is worn or damaged.
- Complete mandatory training as identified on the training matrix.
- On request, actively participate in audits and inspections.
- Actively contribute and work towards HSEQ goals, objectives, targets and initiatives.
- Comply with client site safety requirements.
- Ensure all waste handled is disposed of in a suitable manner.
Experience and training
- Experience in a similar service support / logistics role, ideally with international travel experience.
- Experience in using Microsoft packages to a proficient standard.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Capable of prioritising tasks to meet company demands.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with confidential information like personal details in a professional manner and in compliance with GDPR.
- HNC/HND in Business Administration.
- International Exporting Training.
- F-GAS Awareness.
- Experience working in an expediting role.
- Experienced in using Sage 200 to a proficient standard.
- Experience working in Oil and Gas industry.
- Knowledge of commercial invoicing and how to formulate this.
- You will have a professional, helpful and positive attitude to work with the ability to manage your own workload and prioritise multiple ongoing tasks. Excellent communications skills will be key to building relationships with suppliers, clients and colleagues. Organisation skills will be crucial as you will be juggling multiple queries whilst trying to be proactive in a reactive service environment.
Salary £30K if made permanent /£15.18 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.