A fantastic opportunity for a Setting-Out Engineer to join a thriving Main Design and Build Contractor has now become available. This opportunity will require travel to multiple sites across the UK and you can expect to be involved on projects in sectors such as Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Retail, Hospitality and more. This company are a company you would certainly be proud to work for, boasting an impressive history and client portfolio. Continuing to move from strength to strength, you will be confident fitting into a busy and rewarding environment.
- Setting out works in accordance with drawings and specifications using one man Total Station.
- Liaising with Management regarding construction programmes.
- Adhere to health & safety requirements.
- Resolve technical issues with client representatives, sub-contractors and authorities.
- Liaise with procurement department.
- Assist with the management of labour.
- Measurement & valuation.
- Prepare and record drawings.
- Provide data in respect of variation orders.
- Be proven in a similar role.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to understand construction drawings.
- Be experienced in Total Station.
- Hold a clean Driving Licence.
- Be willing to travel.
- Company Vehicle
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.