Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An exceptional opportunity for a Setting-Out Engineer to join a Groundworks and Civil Engineering Specialist who have been established for almost 50 years. This truly is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to develop and grow with a company who are keen to offer outstanding progression routes into management roles. You can be expected to be involved in projects that incorporate Roads, Infrastructure, Civil Engineering, Bulk Earthmoving and more. If you are looking to join a truly progressive company who are interested in your development, then please apply below.
- Organising materials and ensuring all sites are safe.
- Troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Provide technical advice and suggest improvements.
- Compile reports and gather data.
- Delegate tasks schedule training sessions where required.
- Provide feedback to team and senior management.
- Progression with development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.