Website £28-36K (depending on experience)
Base in Dyce, this client is currently looking for an experienced Shipping Coordinator to join their ranks. Serving clients globally, this client is industry leading in what they do.
To support in the overall delivery of the business objectives, whilst implementing departmental procedures in line with company standards. Responsible for assisting with the management and co-ordination of central stores facility.
- Responsible for the preparing, packaging and containerisation of goods.
- Assist in the co-ordination of all transportation and logistics.
- Responsible for ensuring that all shipping is in accordance with applicable legislation including supervising all dangerous goods & radioactive shipments.
- Actively participate and contribute in the day-to-day interface between group operations, purchasing and r plant.
- Assist with international shipments.
- Responsible for assisting in the management and accuracy of stock levels and the completion of routine audits on a quarterly basis.
- Actively participate and contribute in the effective management of “surplus” materials.
- Be aware of, and understand your HSEQ responsibilities relevant to your role, if unsure ask your line manager.
- Work in partnership with HSEQ on any HSEQ matters.
Experience and Skills
- Excellent Aptitude towards Health & Safety.
- Understanding of international shipments.
- Good communication, interpersonal, organizational skills and a team player.
- Moderate experience in a comparable role.
- Must be prepared to spend time with team developing their skills and expertise.
- Current IMDG Dangerous Goods by Sea certification.
- Current IMDG Radioactive by Sea certification.
- Computer literacy.
- 12 Ton Forklift.
Renumeration and Shifts
- Salary- £28-36K (depending on experience)
- Hours- 40 hours (Permanent)
- Onsite 5 days per week-Flexi Fridays-Rotational on call.
- Office gym use.
- Company pension contribution.
- Other Benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.