Website circa £50K
Based North of Aberdeen, this client is currently looking for a Site Service Supervisor to come in and be a leading figure in the Service Centre. The client is a global leader in engineering.
The Site Services Supervisor will provide both excellent leadership to the operations of the Service Centre and also carry out operational duties.
- Lead the way and be the role model of positive health and safety behaviours.
- Supervise, coach, mentor and manage employees to improve team cohesion and personal performance.
- Liaise with the Team Leaders to ensure effective and efficient use of workshop resources in line with business objectives.
- Monitor progress of jobs to ensure well-regulated management of all variables and swift resolution to any emergent problems.
- Ensure all documents are completed accurately and in a timely manner communicating all updates to the relevant personnel.
- Assist in the investigations and resolution of customer queries in a timely manner.
- Proactively engage and support company initiatives ensuring a culture of zero-harm to staff, clients, and our environment.
- Promote teamwork, accountability, and support innovation to drive continuous improvement ideas.
- Preferably you will have served an engineering apprenticeship.
- To be a strong communicator who can lead, motivate, and influence others.
- Methodical, solution focused and have a keen eye for the finer details.
- Confident decision maker.
- Able to drive effective and efficient change.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft packages.
Renumeration and Benefits
- Salary- circa £50K.
- We offer excellent opportunities to develop, along with a competitive salary and company bonus.
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days.
- Defined contribution pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Free car parking on site.
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment, and Lifestyle.
- Long service awards.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.