Storeperson – Dyce
3 Month (High chance of leading to permanent)
The Storesperson, will pick and despatch company orders using a computerised stock system. You will also be responsible for the housekeeping of the stores, keeping a strict attitude towards Health & Safety.
Ideally you will come from a stores environment and have previous working knowledge of computerised stock systems. There will be opportunity to take on new challenges, develop your skills and expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of exciting initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Loading / Unloading lorries and vans
- Reporting of any inaccuracies or delivery discrepancies
- Being responsible for the accurate picking of parts, issuing the materials both physically and electronically
- Preparing delivery paperwork
- Housekeeping of goods in & despatch areas of the stores
- General administration, stocktaking and housekeeping duties
- Computer literacy (essential)
- MS Office, especially Excel (desirable)
- Working knowledge of computerised stock management systems (desirable)
- Forklift license (desirable)
Hours; Mon- Thurs 8:00-4:30 Friday 8-3:30
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.