One of our clients based in Aberdeen are looking for an experienced Tax Adviser to join them on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a professional firm who have over 30 years’ experience within the Accountancy sector and pride themselves on providing excellent customer service for each individual client.
As a Tax Adviser you will be a key contact within the tax team, therefore you must be confident to manage a diverse portfolio of clients, ensuring they receive excellent service. As the ideal candidate you will bring your previous experience and knowledge to hit the ground running. The successful candidate will have to liaise with HMRC and other external stakeholders whilst working closely with other departments.
- Preparation and submission of personal (and some trust) tax returns.
- Preparation of company, partnership and sole trader computations.
- Managing diverse portfolio of clients.
- Key point of contact for client Tax queries.
- Experience of personal tax and small business taxation incl. corporate tax.
- Experience in dealing with HMRC and familiarity with accountancy paperwork and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Comfortable dealing with clients.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Experience handling multiple clients needs simultaneously.
- Familiarity with IRIS and online software packages.
- VAT and PAYE experience.
- ATT qualification or QBE through practice experience.
Salary : £30k – £38k DOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.