One of our clients based in Aberdeen are looking for a Tax Adviser Trainee to join them on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a professional firm who have over 30 years’ experience within the Accountancy sector and pride themselves on providing excellent customer service for each individual client.
An exciting opportunity to begin your career within finance with a study-support role with the aim of helping you become fully ATT qualified. As a Tax Adviser Trainee, you will gain on-the-job experience and will be studying towards the professional exams to qualify for membership of the Association of Taxation Technicians. As a trainee you will likely start out with basic duties, to then progress under supervision to further tasks which will include:
- Preparation of Tax returns for individuals, trusts and partnerships.
- Assisting with Corporation Tax Returns and some computations for filing with HMRC
- Liaising with HMRC and other external stakeholders.
- Managing a diverse range of portfolio clients and ensuring they receive excellent service.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure a streamlined and quality service.
- Studying and attaining the ATT professional qualification.
- 4 Higher Grades (of which two must be B grades) and must include Maths and English, credit will be given to students who have studied Accounting, Economics and/or Business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to prepare and present accurate, effective, complete and easily understood pieces of work.
- Strong PC skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and to deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team and show willingness to assume additional, or new responsibilities readily.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.