Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
This role is for an Oil & Gas rental company.
KBM Resourcing are looking for a Forklift Driver (with a valid 16T ticket) to be responsible for moving goods, loaded pallets and equipment safely and securely. In addition to driving forklifts, the Forklift Driver may also have a range of other warehouse duties such as packaging shipments or checking inventories.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manoeuvring forklifts safely in the busy industrial environment
- Safely stacking and unstacking large quantities of goods onto shelves or pallets
- Moving goods from storage areas to loading areas for transport
- Unloading deliveries and safely relocating the goods to their designated storage areas
- Ensuring that forklift driving areas are free from spills or obstructions
- Regularly checking forklift equipment for faults or damages
- Using industrial plastic wraps and wooden pallets to safely stack and package goods for transport
- Keeping up to date on health and safety requirements and forklift operating procedures
- Consolidating partial pallets for incoming goods
Admin skills will be beneficial as there is a management system to keep track of equipment on site.
You will be required to work in a safe manner and keep on top of good housekeeping practices.
Working hours are Mon – Fri 08:00 – 16:30 (overtime available)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.