Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A Temporary Site Manager position is now available to join a Main Building, Fit out/ Refurbishment Contractor based in Edinburgh. This excellent opportunity will see the successful candidate oversee exterior works on a large refurbishment project on a Student Accommodation Site including facades and curtain walling. The company have an enviable reputation locally and nationwide having built up an excellent portfolio of projects and clients. They pride themselves on their culture of ensuring their employees feel valued, proving to have an excellent environment of work whilst also striving to complete projects to the highest standards possible.
- Oversee project to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables
- Monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
Method of Payment: PAYE or Umbrella
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.