Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An excellent opportunity to join a Main Building Contractor as a Site manager has become available. Initially this role will be on a temporary basis with a view to becoming permanent. The role will initially be based in Eyemouth working on an Industrial Build carrying out cladding works and window/ door replacement. This contractor are winning regular contracts nationwide and look set for a successful 2023. Other projects include Industrial, Commercial, Garage and Building Facades and they have become well established over their successful history.
- Supervising contracted staff and meeting with sub-contractors.
- Checking and preparing site reports, drawings and designs.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring site procedures uphold construction and site regulations.
- Problem solving.
- Reporting progress to clients and board members.
- Adhering to all health and safety.
- Hold a driving licence
- Be able to drive to site
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.