A new opportunity for a Test & Assembly Technician to work with a well renowned Oil and Gas company based in Angus is available to a committed and driven individual who possesses strong experience and knowledge in pressure testing, hydro and gas. Working on the assembly and repair of various subsea equipment, you must be well versed within this area and be able to hit the ground running.
- Assembly, modifications, refurbishment and repairs to various subsea related equipment, Subsea Xmas Tree’s.
- Heavy pressure testing of equipment, including hydro testing, gas testing and cleanliness/flushing activities.
- Operation of mechanical and hydraulically operated tooling.
- Compile reports on condition of equipment stripped and missing/new parts required and identification of any spares/shortages required for workshop/work scopes.
- Ensure, at all times, projects are progressing in a timely manner.
- Previous experience assembling Subsea tree’s
- Ability and previous experience of heavy pressure testing
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a mechanical role
- Knowledge of offshore/subsea equipment and processes
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.