Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A rare opportunity has become available for a Trainee Accountant to come join a well established organisation within the energy sector. This is an excellent opportunity join an organisation which can offer growth and experience within the finance discipline. As a trainee accountant you will be responsible for ensuring general ledgers are kept up to date, ensure information is reconciled and working closely with budget holders.
This opening would ideally suit someone who has a minimum of a year’s experience within a similar role and is looking to develop their skills / experience further within an established organisation.
The key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the financial accountant in preparation of month end accruals
- Reconciliations of P&L nominal codes
- Liaise with budget holders to produce meaningful information
- Assist with month end accruals and forecasting
- Assist with weekly stock counts process
- Prepare P&L annual budget
- Maintain reports to a high standard
- Issue Actual v Budget positions
- Liaise with different department to ensure all costs are accurate for budgets
- Assist external audit and tax
- Any ad hoc duties when required
The skills / qualifications / knowledge required:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Minimum of HND Accounts / Finance or similar
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Confident speaking to an array of different personnel across organisations
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.