Hourly rate: £14.50
The Vacuum Infusion Laminator will be responsible for the manufacture of Glass reinforced products in polyester and vinylester. Done through the preparation of moulds, processing the mould, curing and de-moulding of the products.
We are looking for a candidate that is capable of working with minimum supervision. Has the ability to work to deadlines and is conscientious, reliable, honest and punctual.
Main Duties will include:
- Preparation of moulds.
- Moulding of products through vac infusion or hand laminating
- De-moulding of products
- Working to a high standard of health and safety both including company and legal policies.
- Maintaining high standard of housekeeping.
- Identifying and repairing defects on products
Desirable but not essential requirements:
- Fork lift licence.
- Experience in the use of spray laminating materials
- At least 2 years experience in the use of hand laminating materials.
- Knowledge of GRP products and the processes involved.
- Mechanical Aptitude
This is predominantly a day shift role but flexibility to cover back and night would be required.
Starting hourly rate £14.50 p/h increasing upon passing probation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.