Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
The Vacuum Infusion Laminator will be responsible for the manufacture of Glass reinforced products in polyester and vinylester. Done through the preparation of moulds, processing the mould, curing and de-moulding of the products.
We are looking for a candidate that is capable of working with minimum supervision. Has the ability to work to deadlines and is conscientious, reliable, honest and punctual.
Main Duties will include:
- Preparation of moulds.
- Moulding of products through vac infusion or hand laminating
- De-moulding of products
- Working to a high standard of health and safety both including company and legal policies.
- Maintaining high standard of housekeeping.
- Identifying and repairing defects on products
Desirable but not essential requirements:
- Fork lift licence.
- Experience in the use of spray laminating materials
- At least 2 years experience in the use of hand laminating materials.
- Knowledge of GRP products and the processes involved.
- Mechanical Aptitude
This is predominantly a day shift role but flexibility to cover back and night would be required.
Starting hourly rate £14.50 p/h increasing upon passing probation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.