Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We are currently looking for an experienced Valve Technician to work in our clients workshop in Aberdeen. This role does require some offshore work, so experience working offshore is preferred.
Full Job Description
- Time served qualified valve technician required who is willing to go offshore on an ad-hoc basis
- The strip down and preparation for inspection of client equipment received for repair .
- The assembly, testing and painting of API valves and equipment after manufacture repair / re-manufacture
- to applicable specifications as detailed on route sheet instructions
- Completing traceability reports and ensuring all stages of work completed are signed off on route sheets
- Maintaining traceability at all stages of production
- Maintenance of test equipment
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained in all areas.
- Carry out any additional tasks within capabilities as directed by the workshop supervisor or management
- Working offshore or at clients premises as required.
- Offshore Certificate would be advantageous but not essential
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of work 0800-4.30pm ( ½ hour unpaid lunch break) 40 hour week
Holidays: 30 ( inclusive of 10 public hols)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.