Up to £40K DOE
KBM have a new vacancy in Montrose, for a warehouse worker to coordinate all facility maintenance, shipping and storage activities. This will suit a candidate with good interpersonal skills, that is able to deal with a wide range of situations. If you have the ability to work under pressure with a cooperative, team spirit nature then this could be the ideal fit.
Main responsibilities include;
- Warehouse Duties, receiving and shipping goods, packing and shipment of goods, keeping records and documentation.
- Maintenance and house keeping
- Keeping the work environment safe and clean
- Inspect, maintain, clean and re-certify warehouse equipment (forklifts, overhead cranes, roller doors, air compressor, lifting equipment)
- Order and purchase supplies as needed to maintain facility
- Previous experience in a hands-on Warehouse role
- Knowledge and experience with logistics operations
- Good understanding of HSE
- Drivers licence
- Forklift Licence
- Overhead crane certificate.
- Basic computer skills
- Up to £40K DOE
- Private Health Care
- Opportunity to earn job Bonus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.