Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Storeperson – Aberdeen
As Storeperson, you will be responsible for the receiving/uploading of materials to and from the site. You will be detail oriented to ensure materials and services are receipted correctly onto the computerised stock system. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely picking of projects as per the needs of the business. You will also be required to pick and pack goods ready for onwards shipping, as per company guidelines.
Ideally you will come from a Manufacturing Stores environment and have previous working knowledge of an ERP system, cycle counts and document control. You will be keen to take on challenges, develop your leadership and or skills potential as well as expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of exciting initiatives.
FLT License: B1 Counter balance – essential; Bendi – desirable
ERP System – essential; Sage – desirable
Working knowledge in stores, all areas (picking, packing, goods in, etc)
• Loading / Unloading lorries and vans
• Ensuring timely receipt of purchased materials and services into the computerised stock system
• Checking material certification against the purchase orders and relevant standards
• Being responsible for the accurate picking of projects, issuing the materials both physically and electronically
• Participating in daily cycle counting, reporting any stock discrepancies
• Participate in all appropriate stocktaking
• Assisting with the picking and packing of materials for onward shipment
• Preparing delivery paperwork
• General administration and housekeeping duties
• Any other duties as required due to business needs
Skills, training or special knowledge:
Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook).
Fork Lift License
07.00-15.30 Mon – Thursday. 07.00-14.00 Friday
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.